Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thesis Time

Its first semester of senior year and that means its thesis time.  I'm already hard at work on my thesis film Emily's Revolution.  Its the story of Emily, a recent college graduate who is taking a semester off before starting graduate school.  During this time she meets some new people, including a romantic interest named Zach, and explores the colonial history of New Jersey.  She starts to wonder if her career path in finance is really the right one.

Several drafts of the script have been written and I'm always working on updating it.  I've also signed on an awesome DP, Donavon de Cesare.  We've scouted some pretty cool locations but I'll give you more info on that when we have them confirmed.

Our biggest challenge at the moment is scheduling.  With winter fast approaching we are worried about shooting the exterior scenes before hypothermia becomes an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment